- They held candles during the power outage.
停电期间他们拿着蜡烛。
- She held her friend's hand for support during the scary movie.
在看恐怖电影时,她握着朋友的手以寻求支持。
- He gently held the fragile vase, careful not to drop it.
他轻轻地拿着那个易碎的花瓶,小心不要把它掉下来。
- As the team captain, she proudly held the championship trophy.
作为队长,她自豪地举着冠军奖杯。
- The company holds patents for its innovative technology.
该公司拥有其创新技术的专利。
- They hold joint ownership of the vacation home.
他们拥有度假屋的共同所有权。
- Our school holds the record for the most championships in the district.
我们学校保持着该地区最多冠军的记录。
- He proudly held the title of CEO for over a decade.
他自豪地担任了十多年的CEO头衔。
- She holds a weekly meeting with her team.
她每周与她的团队举行一次会议。
- The company will hold a seminar on business ethics.
该公司将举办一场关于商业道德的研讨会。
- We held a family gathering last weekend.
上周末我们举办了一次家庭聚会。
- They're planning to hold a charity event next month.
他们计划下个月举办一场慈善活动。
- The mayor is set to hold a press conference tomorrow.
市长定于明天举行新闻发布会。
- Please hold the door shut until I fix the latch.
请保持门关闭,直到我修好门闩。
- They held the gate open for the guests.
他们为客人保持大门敞开。
- Hold your posture straight while sitting.
坐着时保持你的姿势挺直。
- He held his laughter in during the serious meeting.
在严肃的会议期间,他忍住了笑声。
- I had to hold my stomach in while wearing that tight-fitting dress.
我穿那件紧身连衣裙时不得不收腹。
- I don't trust this old chair to hold my weight.
我不相信这把旧椅子能 承受 我的体重。
- The bridge can hold the weight of multiple cars at once.
这座桥可以同时承受多辆汽车的重量。
- I'm not sure if this ladder will hold both of us.
我不确定这个梯子是否能承受我们两个人的重量。
- The fragile branches won't hold the weight of those large fruits.
脆弱的树枝无法承受那些大果实的重量。
- The thick chains are capable of holding the heavy chandelier.
粗链条能够支撑沉重的枝形吊灯。
- Is the discount still holding for this weekend?
这个周末折扣还有效吗?
- If your invitation to the party still holds, I'd love to come.
如果你的派对邀请仍然有效,我很乐意来。
- The warranty on this product holds for two years.
本产品的保修期有效期为两年。
- If the job offer still holds, I'd like to discuss the details further.
如果工作机会仍然有效,我想进一步讨论细节。
- The offer to lend you my car for the weekend still holds if you need it.
如果你需要的话,周末借你我的车的提议仍然有效。
- I'll hold this seat for you until the movie starts.
电影开始前我会为你保留这个座位。
- The hotel will hold your room reservation until 6 PM.
酒店将保留您的房间预订至下午6点。
- Could you please hold my spot in line while I grab a coffee?
我去拿咖啡的时候,你能帮我占一下队里的位置吗?
- The library can hold your requested book for a week.
图书馆可以为你保留你请求的书一周。
- This jar holds about 1 kilogram of cookies.
这个罐子能装大约1公斤的饼干。
- The suitcase can hold all your clothes for the trip.
这个行李箱可以装下你旅行所需的所有衣服。
- The storage bin holds up to 20 books.
储物箱可容纳多达20本书。
- The basket holds a variety of fruits.
篮子里装有各种水果。
- The cup can hold up to 250 milliliters of water.
这个杯子可以装多达250毫升的水。
- I hold with the idea that teamwork leads to success.
我支持团队合作能带来成功的观点。
- He holds with the principles of honesty and integrity.
他坚持诚实和正直的原则。
- Many scientists hold with the theory of evolution.
许多科学家支持进化论。
- I hold with those who believe in preserving the environment.
我赞同那些相信保护环境的人。
- I'd like a burger, but hold the pickles, please.
我想要一个汉堡,但不要泡菜,谢谢。
- I'll take a pizza, but hold the olives, please.
我要一个披萨,但不要橄榄,谢谢。
- Give me the salad, but hold the dressing.
给我沙拉,但是不要调料。
- A pina colada, please, but hold the rum.
一杯椰林飘香,请不要加朗姆酒。
- I'd like a burger, but hold the onions.
我想要一个汉堡,但不要洋葱。
- Can you hold the pickles on my sandwich?
你能不放泡菜在我的三明治里吗?
- I'd like the salad, but hold the dressing.
我想要沙拉,但不要调料。
- Please hold the tomatoes in my wrap.
请不要放西红柿在我的卷饼里。
- I'll have a pizza, but hold the mushrooms.
我要一个披萨,但不要蘑菇。